Sunday, August 29, 2010

Phuket to Poland

Planning on a week in Poland this fall with my BFF in the midst  of our trip to France. Seeing this fabulous, clean design by Tamizo a group of 4 - 30 year olds via Chic Tip really inspires. Gorgeous balance and control in use of materials, tones and textures. The discipline of clean calm interior design is hard to do any better than this! all pictures from Tamizo website








































































































































































































































2 comments:

Paula said...

Just found your lovely blog from your comment on my 'myfrenchcountryhome'. LOVE this post - so sleek and pure, very different from my own style, but such a joy to admire! xx

Unknown said...

Wow, wow, wow, now I'm proud that I'm from PL :D Really inspiring post, I'm glad to find it!