Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Real Sunday Smile!

Here is a just discovered blog that is too great, it makes one really smile, I hope the stylists don't take it too seriously but, really this blogger has a point! Do go and read all the posts they are very funny indeed. Catalogue Living. Thank you! I can't wait for Christmas catalogues...

A few of my favorites...


'Hon, where’s my string of old-timey buoys?  Oh wait, I found them.  Hey, lobsters and limes for dinner AGAIN???'


I’d invite you in, but Gary and I got in a bit of a fight after he had one too many bottled waters.  He stormed out of the room so fast he only partially pushed in his chair!  And I was right in the middle of my yellow book…

Elaine wasn’t about to let some hot flashes get in the way of balancing the checkbook with the abacus.


Oh that?  That’s my Wish Plant.  It’s where I clip pictures of people who I want dead.


Gary and I have slept in separate beds for years, but last night he left me a tied-up stack of books on my foot-of-bed-bench.  I think he’s in the mood.

6 comments:

French-Kissed said...

OMG...as a blonde and an attorney I have certainly heard my fair share of jokes, but the commentary here is hilarious...I've got tears rolling down my face. Briefly exited to go look at the site which will now be a daily must read for me. The roots of photo styling should be about subliminal suggestion and I too often wonder WTF are they trying to say here?...what lifestyle does this speak to? I hope none of my projects show up here, but if they do I am sure I'll be laughing right along.

Concrete Jungle said...

I can't wait to see what happens with the Christmas catalgues!

Tish Jett said...

Hilarious.

Thank you setting me straight on the bales of hay.

Your blog is stunning btw.

Best regards,
Tish

Gaia said...

Christmas Catalogue? I can't even think to wnter right now ..Summer seems to fly so fast!

At my next dinner you'll be invited for sure...Ready?

Thanks for visiting
Gaia

Velvet Palette said...

I really like the last one! Very earthy colors and textures!
Great blog! You have some very vibrant choices.. :)

LaToya said...

Hi Heather,

I'm representing a company called FabOverFifty.com. We'd love to feature you for our interior design-themed week.

Could you send me an email at latoya@faboverfifty.com and I can tell you more about it.

Thanks,

LaToya