Thursday, May 20, 2010

Perfect Escapism











Years ago (and I mean years ago like over 20!) I designed a series of hotel rooms and it was close to impossible to convince the owners to have even different coloured rooms....it was all viewed as just too difficult and too adventurous. Perhaps working in the wrong country? Discovering Maison Moschino I now know, that's true! This wonderful, wonderful design experience is added to my list of must dos.....the special Milan Design Tour offer sounds like it could be the perfect two days in the life of a designer!

1 comment:

French-Kissed said...

A fun and fabulous escape...thanks for all of your good wishes for Haleigh and for following us in Paris.. and I love the idea about you getting the flat in London and us swapping apartments from time to time!

~jermaine~