Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas in Hanoi

Headed off today, FINALLY to see Vietnam, I am ashamed to say after ten years living in Thailand this is our first excursion to our neighbouring country. I am hoping to find some interesting design but, to date from what I have seen, it looks on the very "colonial" side. This may be comforting at Christmas but hopefully I can dig a little deeper than the net and find some inspiration for posting in the new year! Staying at The Metropole which like a lot of hotels doesn't have the most inspired pictures.....nonetheless it should be great fun!





2 comments:

Blayne Macauley said...

Have fun! By the way, you won the giveaway on my blog :( Please contact me with your mailing address and I will send you the calendar.

blayne@beacham.com

Steve Jackson said...

Well if you're staying at the Metropole then, yes, you can expect colonial.