Friday, November 5, 2010

Rainy Days of......

Like everyone it is hard for me to come to grips with November's beginnings...  just two months left in the year!

Here in Phuket we actually look forward to November as the rains start to subside. Things are looking a little rough around the edges here with mildew and the general sogginess and wear and tear of rain day in and day out over most of the last six weeks. The good news is the reservoirs are full for the coming dry season.

My garden has suffered in the rains and definitely needs some tender loving care. When the rains finish I must fertilize and make sure the blossoms and some colour return. This was not the problem in Paris and I must use some of these images to inspire!





























2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such gorgeous images! I love the flowers in the clogs, darling! So happy you stopped by Little Blue Deer so I could find your lovely blog, so happy to be your newest follower!

Concrete Jungle said...

Thanks so much fo stoppping by and big thanks for becoming a follower!