Monday, August 9, 2010

Perfect for Phuket









































I think I have discovered a near perfect house design for Phuket....this is where I want to write my novel!
A combination of the concrete jungle ethos with a tree house ... how perfect!....this wonderful house is in Ubatuba, Brazil designed by the very talented Angelo Bucci. I plan a post after discovering this fabulous exciting design master!















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































pictures by Nelson Kon everything via archdaily.com one of the best sites for contemporary architecture ever!

3 comments:

sharon santoni at my french country home said...

Hi there

Thanks for visiting My Fench Country Home.

Not sure how I feel about this house. I admire the airy architecture but am not comfortable with the way it dominates this lovely beach.
Sharon

Karena said...

Utterly unique and intriguing!

I have a new Giveaway and story.

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Concrete Jungle said...

Interesting thoughts...it is newly completed given the tropics and the growth in about 5 years I think it will soften considerably and become more integrated into the landscape.
Definitely a contrast in styles from your
part of the world where design has such a romantic softness.
Thanks for stopping by, I can't wait to be able to spend some time in your area this fall.